The Liebster Award!
Many thanks to Kai who nominated me for this award, I have to admit I had no idea what it was, but now that I’ve educated myself, I am very grateful for having received it.
The rules are…
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Nominate bloggers who you think are deserving of the award but also help promote newer bloggers with less followers.
4. Tell the blogger/s you nominated them.
5. Give them 11 questions of your own.
I am nominating the following people for the Liebster Award:
Kai (He nominated me so I don’t know if this is rule breaking, but I’m going to nominate him anyway.
Here are the questions I was asked, with my answers…
1. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
This morning, my first thought was that I wanted to relive my dream of being a pirate and saving my girlfriend from zombies.
2. What is your favourite music to listen to?
I don’t have a favourite genre, and the music I listen to usually depends on my mood. When I’m sad I listen to sad music, because it tends to make me happier and when I’m happy I love to listen to feel good music. Most of the time I listen to my girlfriend’s music because she has way better taste than I do.
3. What makes you smile?
My girlfriend can always make me smile, especially when she gets into one of her funny moods. I’m also always the happiest when I’m organised, neat and have my head straight.
4. Why did you start this blog?
I started my blog because I felt like if I didn’t write things down then I would basically explode. However, nowadays I write on here to educate people, to find out other people’s opinions and to be myself.
5. What is your favourite book and why?
It is a close tie between the Harry Potter series and Alice In Wonderland. As a kid my dad read me most of the Harry Potter books and it was something that we could do together. But when my girlfriend was sick I read her Alice In Wonderland and it always cheered her up, so I’d say I have two favourite books.
6. What is your favourite word and why?
Oxymoron. Basically sums me up I guess, all my life my brain has contradicted my body so I’ve grown fond of the word.
7. Favourite colour to wear?
I literally wear blue all the time, it even gets tiresome on occasion. I guess I enjoy the masculinity of dark blue, and it’s generally the colour I look best in.
8. Would you rather have no WiFi and be given £1,000,000 or have WiFi and be give £10?
I would rather have WiFi and be given £10. I wouldn’t like to win a lot of money as I believe people should work to earn, and life would get pretty boring if you didn’t have to go to work.
9. What is your favourite song lyric?
As already mentioned in an earlier blog post – Catch & Release by Matt Simons
There’s a place I go to,
Where no one knows me,
It’s not lonely,
It’s a necessary thing.
It’s a place I made up,
Find out what I’m made of,
The nights I’ve stayed up,
Counting stars and fighting sleep.
10. What is your ultimate life goal?
My ultimate life goal is to be able to spend it with my girlfriend and to be content with myself.
11. If you could have a super power what would it be? Why?
I would say the power to read minds, but I think I wouldn’t want to know what people thought all the time. I don’t think I would like a super power, but if I had to choose I’d say super intelligent because knowledge is power.
Here are my questions for everyone else…
- What do you love the most about your life?
- If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
- If you had to choose between reading or watching movies, what would you choose?
- Who/What inspires you? Why?
- What do you love the most about yourself (nothing is not an acceptable answer)?
- Indoors or outdoors? Why?
- The best moment of your life?
- Cat person or dog person?
- Brains or brawn?
- Are you an early riser or a night owl?
- If you had to relive a moment and do it differently, what would it be?